Bryant Denny Field
Quick Facts Capacity: 102,138
Dedication: Denny field named for former UA President George “Mike” Denny was dedicated October 4, 1929, then on September 5, 1975, the Alabama legislature enacted a resolution to change the name to Bryant-Denny stadium honoring Legendary Coach Paul W. Bryant.
Bryant Denny Seating Chart
Maps & Game Day Parking
- Gate 2: High school recruits.
- Gate 3: High school coaches.
- Gate 6: Lost and found.
- Gate 12: Media will call.
- Gate 19: Visiting team, game programs.
- Gate 25: Handicap ramp north end zone.
- Gate 29: Visiting team player pass.
- Gate 39: and 42, 43, 44, 45 are Student entrances.
- Gate 30: Concessions, bands, visiting cheerleaders, University Police, workers’ entrance.
- Gate 40: Alabama player family admissions gate, Alabama cheerleaders andspirit team entrance.
“Leaders Of The Legacy” By Artist Doug Shinholster.
For Bryant-Denny Stadium
No umbrellas, cans, bottles, coolers, thermal bottles, food, alcoholic beverages or artificial noisemakers are allowed in the stadium. Also, there is no smoking allowed in the seated arena of either stadium. video cameras and recording devices are expressly forbidden on the premises.
1711 Central Parkway SW unit – O
Decatur, AL 35601