The Rust Bucket is Max Tennyson’s RV. It is kitted with a lot of Plumbers’ gear, which includes a lasers and jets. Despite having post-space age weapons and capabilities, the Rust Bucket has a faulty toilet and a broken air conditioner.
In The Visitor, the Rust Bucket gets blown into pieces, and was able to be reassembled in less than one full day.
In Ben 4 Good Buddy, it is shown that various clicks and button pushing can create a type of effect to the Rust Bucket, such as firing ice cubes or making the hydraulics turn on.
Five years prior to Omniverse
The Rust Bucket in Omniverse
In Ben 10: Omniverse, the Rust Bucket appears in the flashback events that were about Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max defeating any of the terrestrial and extraterrestrial threats that they encountered as well as going on adventures during the weekend trips that they had for a year.
Alien Force Ultimate Alien
In Ben 10: Alien Force, there is a new Rust Bucket, the Rust Bucket 2, because the old one broke down. It looks like the old one, but has a slightly different image, for example, the satellite dishes that were the on roof of the first Rust Bucket are gone, and the windows on the Rust Bucket 2 are blue tinted, as the old Rust Bucket’s windows were black tinted. It first appeared in Ben 10 Returns: Part 1. it was later stolen by Kevin in Kevin’s Big Score.
The Rust Bucket in Ben 10,000
In Ben 10,000, the Rust Bucket is upgraded with new advanced hi-technology. The inside also looks quite bright. The RV can also fly. A door in the Rust Bucket also leads to a chamber which contains the Null Void Projector which had to be moved due to Dr. Animo’s actions.
In Race Against Time
Ben 10: Race Against Time
The first time the Rust Bucket appeared in the movie was after Heatblast “destroyed” Eon and the theme song came on. The Rust Bucket was blown to pieces by Eon later in the movie.
- Turbo engine (later upgraded by Cooper Daniels)
- Plumber map
- Bungee Cable: A high-tensile strength cable with a spike at the end to grab onto things.
- Dream Entering Machine: Allows the users to enter another person’s dream. It was displayed in Perfect Day.
- Electrical Discharges: The wheels of the Rust Bucket can expel electrical currents.
- Fire Launchers: The exhaust pipes of the Rust Bucket can expel a superheated cloud of flames.
- Gyro Blades: Changes the paneling along the sides of the RV to project a powerful laser beam.
- Laser Turrets: The rear of the Rust Bucket can extend turrets which produce laser beams.
- Plasma Cannon: A narrow, metal pole that extends from the side of the Rust Bucket. It produces powerful discharges of plasma.
- Seat Ejector: Either one of the front seats can be ejected. They have parachutes equipped to them to slow descent.
- Thrusters: Powerful thrusters, which extend from the rear and sides of the RV.
- Intergalactic Monitoring System
- Rammer: The RV extends the front and then extends to the side. It glows with energy and can ram with great force.
- Rocket: A rocket launcher positioned on top of the Rust Bucket
- Spike Releases: Tiny spiked balls fall from behind the RV to pop a pursuers tires.
- Auto Pilot: A system that drives the Rust Bucket automatically. This was later upgraded by Cooper Daniels.
The Rust Bucket’s toilet is known for needing three people to flush it. The toilet is seen again in Alien Force. Ben sometimes sneaks out through here.
Inside of the Rust Bucket in Omniverse
When Gwen and Ben were on their road trips, Ben slept on the upper bed while Gwen slept on the lower bed. Ben once fell from his bed. The same happens with Gwen sometimes. The bedroom is found at the end of the Rust Bucket.
The Kitchen is found opposite to the Rust Bucket’s Entry. Max cooks food mostly which Ben and Gwen don’t like. It was later shown in Alien Force.