#zebra bedroom accessories
Zebra Print Bedroom Ideas
Target has some great ZEBRA print bedroom decor. This sophisticated zebra print chair would look great in a bedroom or a living room. Two in an entrance hall would be stunning too. They are quite a bargain too. You can choose to use ZEBRA PRINT beadspread, a conforter and bed skirt or use a solid color or coordinating bed cover adn decorate your room with zebra pattern accessories. You could always order some sheets and make a bed canopy above your bed. this can look very regal. One trick is to hang a bathroom towel ring in the center over your bed and gather one end of a long sheet to hange from it. Then spread the bottom of the sheet out to meet the outside edges of your mattress or headboard. You can tack the bottom edges to the wall or headboard. Then
Turn your bedroom into the open savannah with this Zebra and Toucan Wall Mural 49 high x 28 wide. which shows a lovely black and white striped zebra eating his lunch while his friend, the Toucan is perched on his back.
Zebra print pillar candles add a finishing touch to your zebra decor and no it doesn’t have a fragarence of zebra, but instead smells of gardeenias. The zebra print picture frame, zebra print lap desk as well as other bedroom accessories in animal print designs are avaliable from The Jungle Store.
This wall sticker chalkboard with a fancy frame would be a great touch in a black and white zebra bedroom.
This purple zebra print bedding is a fresh bold design statement from JC Penny. They call it Seventeen® Posh Comforter Set Accessories. Take a walk on the wild side with these hot coordinates. Accent pillows and window coverings sold separately.
- keep warm with cozy fleece
- surround yourself with exotic zebra and leopard prints
- a striking combination of vibrant purple, black and white
Comforter set includes:
- Look how these lime green walls set off the hot pink and the zebra print teen bedding from JC Penny. The furry trim on the accent pillows ads a feminime flair. Looks like a quickie headboard was made from a sheet or plywood painted or covered with fabric and large size poster prints attached. You could do the same thing. You can add a zebra print trimmed sheet set.
- The soft pink walls and white headboard really set off the animal print bedding. A simple whitye bedside chest or table looks great. Add a little pizzaz with a feather trimmed lampshade. All of this from JC Penny. This fun bed-in-a-bag set includes a reversible comforter for two totally different looks.
- changing your look is as easy as flipping your comforter
- a great value for a complete bedroom décor
- easy-care comfortable fabric
Bed-in-a-Bag set includes:
- comforter that reverses from print to solid
- pillow sham(s)
- coordinating 200 thread-count sheet set with fitted sheet, flat sheet, and pillowcase(s)
- bedskirt with 14 drop that fits footboard and coordinates with both sides of comforter
Same bedding but a bit of a different look using a padded headboard for a luxurious touch.
Linen King has an all zebra print bed ensemble. It includes Includes all this:
1 Comforter (88 x92 )
2 Shams (21 x27 +3 )
1 Bedskirt(60 X80 +14 )
2 Square Cushions(18 x18 )
1 Neckroll(9 x16 )
Here Target has combined a zebra print with a pink cheetah print. Check out the darling little bed pillows with feather or fur trim.
Want the look of zerbas at the beach. Ck out how PBTee n has combined zebra prints with pastels and jewel tones fora softer but happy zebra pring bedroom idea in this photo. They even have zebra print sheets in all these colors:
Here is a different approach to using zebra beddring. this bedroom from the Good Houskeeping site combines red with the standard white and black of a zebra pattern.
The modern chair next to it is perfect for the same places. It’s style is like a slipper chair that can easily be pulled up to a fire place or moved around a room as needed. The shield back zebra print chair is a classic all down up with contempory flair.